Specialties: Buyer’s Agent, Listing Agent, Relocation, New Construction
Born the son of a top producing REALTOR®, this military veteran and former successful mortgage banker knew a return to real estate sales was in his future.
After initially becoming a licensed real estate broker at age 18, Jason made a transition from the real estate sales side of the table to mortgage lending in 1997. For 18 years, he cherished his nights and weekends as he spent time with his wife and 2 young children while working “banker’s hours.” In August 2015, his youngest moved out, and the timing was perfect for him to finally partner with his father. It was definitely a good move because Jason ended up working with more than 30 clients in his first year AND was named the Southwest Indiana Association of REALTORS® Rookie REALTOR® of the year!
If you are looking to buy or sell, and you want to work with an agent who is knowledgeable in all aspects of real estate sales, marketing, finance, and land use, AND an agent who is a simple everyday down-to-earth person (no pushiness here), then Jason just might be your guy! Feel free to give him a call, text, or email. He will be happy to answer any questions you may have with a truly “No-Pressure” approach!
Talk To Jason Brown
The Browns with F.C. Tucker Emge REALTORS®
(812) 459-4030 (call or text, day or night!)
- President, Area Plan Commission, Town of Newburgh IN 2015-current
- President Board of Zoning Appeals, Town of Newburgh IN 2015-current
- Marketing Chairman, SIAR Young Professionals Network 2016-current
- F.C. Tucker Emge Realtors Advisory Team Member 2016-current
- Vice President-Butler Financial Group 2012-2015 (Mortgage Company)
- President-Cornerstone Financial Service 1997-2012 (Mortgage Company)
- Attends Living Word Chirstian Church in Newburgh IN.
- Both of Jason’s children are committed to pubic service with his daughter working as a nurse and his son serving actively in the US Coast Guard.
- Jason served in the US Navy on the USS Constellation following high school.
- Served with the Warrick County Sheriffs office, and later the Newburgh Police Department as a Reserve Officer.
- Jason is a certified firearms instructor and a certified armorer.
- Jason’s wife Stacy, works as a closing coordinator for the company owned title company.